22 Julai 2023

 Assalam & Hi,

I am back! I guess I will be writing this blog whenever I am in the move-on phase.

So a couple of weeks ago I had a short meetup with my potential "friend". He is 8/10 my cup of tea, and I am really looking forward to his next move. But sadly, I haven't heard from him for like 7 freaking days TT.

From that, I believe that he has no interest in me. So here I am, writing this blog so that I can re-read it again when I am old enough to walk and talk and I'll be reading here and there.

It is a sad phase but I have done through this multiple times. People friend-zoned me, people just like me but afraid to take the next action, and bla bla. Sometimes I think that I don't deserve anyone in my life but it will be too pathetic to say it out loud. Huaa. I wish I am an adorable person that people love me from first-time encounter!

What makes me more sad is he fits my criteria but I didn't fit his. So probably that's the reason why he ghosted me. Deep in my heart, I really hope that he at least says that he is sorry that he couldn't proceed with the next step. I might be heart is broken but the least is I got a concrete answer from him. But right now, he ghosted me and I am freaking clueless, is he likes me but he is shy or he doesn't like me at all but has no time to tell me because busy with work or has no time to tell me because I am just nothing-not important girl? OMG. I am now in my detective mode. Thinking and rationalizing. Analyzing what I have wrongly done. Is it because I am too shy to speak to him the other day and make him feels like I am not his type? Ughhh I don't know. Mollayo.

So I will keep make dua for him so that he found the best girl and so am I.

Allah will never sleep. He will grant us what we want one day, at the right time.

Sayonara XX, it was nice to hear your story from your family.


XX, 

Snitch.



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan