2 Januari 2024

 So hi 2024!

Not a good start when I wrote this blog on the second day of 2024.

For real. 


So I met this guy online and then I asked to see him in person. At first, I didn't get his vibe but he is someone that comfortable to talk to. After a few days of chatting, I fell in love and I thought he was too. But due some reason, I decided to think of him as a friend only and he seemed fine with the idea. We had an argument and that argument led to a serious talk until he said that I was the one that drew the line.


Long story short, today we cut ties. I am in my moving-on phase, again. Imagine, the new year should start with a new episode but I just ended mine. I have a crush on someone from my office too but since I met this guy, I can move on (am I??). Should I continue my crush on someone from he office?


Arghh adulting is hard but thankfully I am 30 and I feel like I have nothing to lose. I just take this kind of condition as my istikhara answer. Allah knows what works best for me.


Currently I am taking a break from partner hunting. I should focus on lose weight, classes and getting a new job. That's my 3 goals right now.


May Allah ease this journey.


And not late to say, welcome 2024! bring it on babyyy

XOXO, 

30-yo auntie.



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan